Data controller: LLIGATS METÀL·LICS, S.L.
1. OBLIGATION TO PROVIDE DATA.
The data requested in the Website forms are generally compulsory (unless specified otherwise in the required field), in order to meet the stated purposes. Therefore, if they are not provided or not provided properly, their purpose may not be fulfilled, without prejudice to freely viewing the Website content.
2. FOR WHAT PURPOSE DOES LLIGATS METÀL·LICS, S.L. PROCESS THE USER’S PERSONAL DATA AND FOR HOW LONG?
The personal data provided via the Website will be processed by LLIGATS METÀL·LICS, S.L. for the following purposes:
– To manage, process and respond to Users’ requests, applications, incidents or queries when the User provides their data via the “Contact” form. User data will be retained for this purpose until the User objects or withdraws their consent.
– From time to time, to send to Users, including via electronic means, commercial communications relating to products, services, promotions, offers, events or news that may be of their interest, if the User gives their consent by checking the appropriate check box, or if given the case, the User opposes or withdraws their consent.
– To keep the User informed about what’s new at LLIGATS METÀL·LICS, S.L. on its Social Network profiles, if the User becomes a follower of LLIGATS METÀL·LICS, S.L. on its profiles. Users who do not wish to continue receiving commercial communications from LLIGATS METÀL·LICS, S.L. in Social Media must stop following its profiles.
3. WHAT USER DATA WILL LLIGATS METÀL·LICS, S.L. PROCESS?
LLIGATS METÀL·LICS, S.L. will process the following categories of User data:
– Details of their identification: name(s), surname(s).
– Contact details: postal address, email address and telephone number.
4. WHAT IS THE LAWFUL BASIS FOR PROCESSING THE USER’S DATA?
The processing of User data by LLIGATS METÀL·LICS, S.L. is based on the consent requested, which can be withdrawn at any time. However, in the event of withdrawing their consent, this will not affect the legality of the processing carried out previously.
Consent obtained for the purposes mentioned are independent, meaning that the User may withdraw one of them without affecting the others.
5. WITH WHOM DO WE SHARE THE USER’S DATA?
The data will not be disclosed to third parties, unless required by law or it is necessary to fulfil the purpose of processing (representatives of LLIGATS METÀL·LICS, S.L.).
6. USER RESPONSIBILITY.
– Ensures that the data provided to LLIGATS METÀL·LICS, S.L. are true, accurate, complete and up-to-date. For these purposes, the User is responsible for the veracity of all the data they provide and will keep this information duly updated, in such a way that it responds to the User’s real situation.
– The User will be responsible for any false or inaccurate information they provide via the Website and for any damages, direct or indirect, that this may cause to LLIGATS METÀL·LICS, S.L. or to third parties.
7. COMMERCIAL AND PROMOTIONAL COMMUNICATIONS.
One of the purposes for which LLIGATS METÀL·LICS, S.L. processes the personal data provided by Users is to send them electronic communications with information relating to products, services, promotions, offers, events or news relevant to Users. Whenever any such communication is made, this will be addressed solely to those Users who have previously consented to receiving them.
Should the User no longer wish to receive commercial or promotional communications from LLIGATS METÀL·LICS, S.L., they may request cancellation of the service by sending an email to the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
8. EXERCISE OF RIGHTS.
The User may send a notification to LLIGATS METÀL·LICS, S.L. with the subject line “Data Protection” to the email address email@example.com
, attaching a photocopy of their identity document at any time and free of charge, to:
– Withdraw any consent granted.
– Access. You may make a subject access request to see the personal information we hold about you.
– Rectification. You may request that we correct, amend or erase any incomplete, outdated or inaccurate information.
– Erasure: You may request the erasure of your personal information when, amongst other reasons, the data are no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were collected.
– Objection. You may object to the processing of your personal information based on legitimate interest.
– Restriction of processing. You may obtain from LLIGATS METÀL·LICS, S.L. the restriction of data processing when any of the conditions provided in the data protection regulations are met.
– Portability of your data. The right to have your data released to you so you can transfer them to another Data Controller.
– Complaint. You are also entitled to lodge a complaint before the Spanish Data Protection Agency (http://www.agpd.es), when the data subject considers that LLIGATS METÀL·LICS, S.L. has infringed the legitimate rights conferred by applicable data protection legislation.
LLIGATS METÀL·LICS, S.L. will process User data in an absolutely confidential manner at all times and uphold the mandatory duty of secrecy regarding such data, in accordance with the provisions of applicable legislation. Furthermore, all necessary technical and organisational measures will be adopted to ensure the security of your data and to prevent their alteration, loss, unauthorised processing or access, taking into account the state-of-the-art-technology, the nature of the data stored and the risks to which they are exposed.